The Wife Won!

A forum to introduce yourself to the group
BILLYBASSCARS

The Wife Won!

Post by BILLYBASSCARS » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:58 pm

After years of my wife pressuring me to get rid of my massive 1/43 car collection I am succumbing! Nooooooo!

Actually I am OK with it though. My two little boys are getting to the age where I won't be able to keep them away from the collection and they are for sure gonna start breaking stuff!!! Plus kids are expensive and I've been out of work for a bit and I could sure use the money!

So I'm downsizing! You can see the first collection - the CAN-AM CHRISTMAS COLLECTION here:

(TEARS)

Take a look! Lot of good stuff! Let me know if you have any questions.

Next up I'm putting together an IndyCar / F1 collection. Stay tuned!!

JSB33
Site Admin

Re: The Wife Won!

Post by JSB33 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Sorry to hear that you are leaving the hobby but I have to say, S143 does not exist for people to come in to use it as a point of sale.
Jeff
ImageImage

Jager

Re: The Wife Won!

Post by Jager » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:40 pm

As Jeff said, its a shame to see you leave the hobby, but its a pity you didn't share you collection and experiences with us while you were an active collector.

As an aside, my son never broke a single one of my models growing up. I on the other hand have smashed a few wing mirrors and spoilers over the years taking models in and out of the cabinets.

I think most of us have a wife /partner who doesn't like or understand our collection......you have to grow some balls man !
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen