A forum to introduce yourself to the group
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 pm
- Location: The Garden State / US
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 pm
- Location: UK
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone, much appreciated. I have managed to post pics of my two old cars in the 1:1 section and one day I'll get some of my collection on here.
- Posts: 3065
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:27 pm
- Location: Wellington ~ New Zealand
Well of your full size cars are any indication of your model themes I for one are a little excited.
Old school and 50's US iron are right up my alley
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:09 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Welcome to the forum, Paul.
- Posts: 1500
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 am
- Location: California, USA
Hello Paul, and enjoy it here!
"I have to admit I dont understand 1:43. 1:12 and larger I get, but most 1:43 I have seen (MOST) dont look like real cars. They are usually off in some way."
-"lateapex".....a forum member from diecastxchange.com...
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 am
Hello and welcome Paul
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest