Some smaller ones

105epaul

Re: Some smaller ones

Post by 105epaul » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Zeus wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:48 am
105epaul wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:27 pm
Very nice, that BMW CSL is lovely. Also approve greatly of that 61 Impala but I am biased as I used to own a real one and loved it, really would like another one to go with my 59. I seem to have loads of older Hot Wheels, not sure that I want to keep them though. I did buy a 70 Chevelle wagon recently but only because I once owned a 68 version.
Cheers Paul, the CSL is a great casting. My favourite is the black castrol car but the 3 I have are really nice. The Impala is very niceley done aswell, nice metal base on this one. I get what you mean, If you're at race retro next year provisionally there with a display & can discuss the Hotwheels if you want 8-)
I shall have to look out for the Impala. I'm hoping to visit race retro next year and look forward to seeing your display. I'll have to see what older Hotwheels I have and if they are of any interest. I can remember when they appeared in the shops back in the late 60's, bought a few with my pocket money and still have them, they are the original 'redline' series that came with metal badges.