NASCAR Conversions

Roc Spo

NASCAR Conversions

Post by Roc Spo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:52 pm

For the past few years, NASCAR has honored drivers and cars from the past by running special paint schemes at the Fall race at Darlington. These paint schemes are similar, but not identical to paint schemes run in the 70s, 80s and 90s, sometimes by famous drivers, sometimes by not so famous, but interesting drivers. This has proven to be very popular with the fans, and is just another reason we look forward to that race.
For 2016, diecast producers modeled 28 of the 40 car starting field, and I've managed to collect them all. The "completist" in me couldn't be happy without them all, so I bought a dozen extra, got the decals from Patto's, and did the conversions. Now I've gotthe entire starting field, and can sleep at night.
Here's a pic of the conversions. If anyone is interested, I can post better pics of each car individually.

LUW

Re: NASCAR Conversions

Post by LUW » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Love to see it, but PB doesn't work anymore.
:checkered_flag: Luciano :checkered_flag:
Image The Garage
You know why Italians speak with their hands? Because they have to work a lot on their engines.

JSB33
Site Admin

Re: NASCAR Conversions

Post by JSB33 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 am

So nice to see ou posting again but sadly we cannot see your pictures. As Luc said, PB is blocking 3rd party posting.
Jeff
ImageImage