My latest 18s

User avatar
zimbo
Posts: 4950
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 am

Re: My latest 18s

Postby zimbo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:28 pm

:shock: niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccceeeeeeeee.... :P
Alistair

Image

User avatar
thetrooper
Posts: 7672
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Born in Scotland/Live in Weston-super-Mare

Re: My latest 18s

Postby thetrooper » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:15 am

Now I think without stripes looks better :?
Steve

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 14596
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Tom » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Like the RS6 Avant. A lot.

Arizona Joe

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Arizona Joe » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:01 am

zimbo wrote:Well here is my second addition to this thread for this year :lol: Always wanted one of these for my collection and now at LONG last I finally have one and it's even better than I imagined :mrgreen:

Image

Image

As far as I'm concerned this is THE colour for this model :D

What brand is this? I must have one.

User avatar
Simon
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 am
Location: UK

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Simon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:24 am

Arizona Joe wrote:
zimbo wrote:Well here is my second addition to this thread for this year :lol: Always wanted one of these for my collection and now at LONG last I finally have one and it's even better than I imagined :mrgreen:

Image

Image

As far as I'm concerned this is THE colour for this model :D

What brand is this? I must have one.


AutoArt....it's a brilliant model.

Arizona Joe

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Arizona Joe » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:33 am

Simon wrote:
Arizona Joe wrote:
zimbo wrote:Well here is my second addition to this thread for this year :lol: Always wanted one of these for my collection and now at LONG last I finally have one and it's even better than I imagined :mrgreen:

Image

Image

As far as I'm concerned this is THE colour for this model :D

What brand is this? I must have one.


AutoArt....it's a brilliant model.

All right! I'll be on the lookout for this one.

User avatar
zimbo
Posts: 4950
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 am

Re: My latest 18s

Postby zimbo » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 am

Right it's been a while since added in here :roll:

Here are my two latest additions :)

Image

Image

Was extremely happy to find this once I turned it over :mrgreen:, think it's the lowest in my whole collection!
Image


And this one will POSSIBLY be displayed alongside my R8 with the same livery from a few years ago. This one took an extremely long time to eventually get here, so much so I had forgotten that I had pre-ordered it a couple of years ago... :roll:
Image
Last edited by zimbo on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alistair

Image

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 14596
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Tom » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:02 am

Porsche is excellent in every way. Superb colour combo too.

User avatar
thetrooper
Posts: 7672
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Born in Scotland/Live in Weston-super-Mare

Re: My latest 18s

Postby thetrooper » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:43 pm

That DTM Beemer is just stunning and that livery is one of my favourites. Is there any chance of some pictures from different angles to show off all the details it has? Pretty please :D

As for displaying it alongside the R8, i think that sounds perfect 8-)
Steve

User avatar
zimbo
Posts: 4950
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 am

Re: My latest 18s

Postby zimbo » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:29 am

Tom wrote:Porsche is excellent in every way. Superb colour combo too.


Thanks Tom, I love the colour after I got the 1:43 I knew I had to get the 18 scale as well once I saw it was being made.

thetrooper wrote:That DTM Beemer is just stunning and that livery is one of my favourites. Is there any chance of some pictures from different angles to show off all the details it has? Pretty please :D

As for displaying it alongside the R8, i think that sounds perfect 8-)


Thanks Steve, I don't normally do this but I've made an exception for you sir :mrgreen:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Hope that is sufficient ;)
Last edited by zimbo on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alistair

Image

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 14596
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Tom » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:34 am

:shock: That looks like a real car!

Rat
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 pm
Location: Calgary, Canada
Contact:

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Rat » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:27 pm

The Pork is a beauty and of course the Bimmer is a beast, both are beautiful models though. The intricate front splitter is pretty interesting.

User avatar
Simon
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 am
Location: UK

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Simon » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:31 am

Porsche is a belter.....nearly got one of these myself!

Obviously like the BM too....I'm hoping that as Minichamps has flooded the market with all the variations of the M3 DTM that there might be some bargains to be had in the future.

User avatar
JSB33
Site Admin
Posts: 37097
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
Location: Bedford
Contact:

Re: My latest 18s

Postby JSB33 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:26 am

Like them both, I think I lean toward the Porkchop but would not shy away from either.
Jeff
ImageImage

User avatar
zimbo
Posts: 4950
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 am

Re: My latest 18s

Postby zimbo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:34 pm

...seems to have been cobwebs building up in here so thought I'd better clear them out by adding this next beauty to my collection and an extremely welcome addition it is too!! And I have to say this thing is pretty damned heavy!

Image

Image

What I'd do to have a 1:1 of this beast... :roll: :lol:
Alistair

Image

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 14596
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Tom » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:02 am

Nice and agressive looking beast.

User avatar
DeadCanDanceR
Posts: 25473
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Guadalajara, MEXICO

Re: My latest 18s

Postby DeadCanDanceR » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:01 am

Quite nice! :)
-Julio-

Image

User avatar
Galaxy Gaz
Posts: 3835
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 am
Location: UK

Re: My latest 18s

Postby Galaxy Gaz » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:40 am

Stunning GT500 Alistair.....I would have one of these in my garage for sure (but with silver wheels ) .
Image

User avatar
zimbo
Posts: 4950
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 am

Re: My latest 18s

Postby zimbo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:18 am

Thanks guys 8-)

Galaxy Gaz wrote:Stunning GT500 Alistair.....I would have one of these in my garage for sure (but with silver wheels ) .


Gaz, it's a GT350R and I too would LOVE to have one in the garage in a second if ever got the opportunity :)
Alistair

Image

User avatar
JSB33
Site Admin
Posts: 37097
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
Location: Bedford
Contact:

Re: My latest 18s

Postby JSB33 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:08 am

When a car looks this good n white you know they got it right.
Jeff
ImageImage


Return to “1:18 and bigger”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest