Having problem contacting Ken @ P4 in Japan

S143 marketplace and member listings.
rotormotor

Having problem contacting Ken @ P4 in Japan

Post by rotormotor » Sun May 31, 2015 4:53 pm

info@p-4.ne.jp

This is the email I used last year, but either has changed or he ignoring me( this time I replyed to last years emails rather than start afresh.)

My tablet seems to have issues direct contact us to his site.

Does anyone have a current live address.

Cheers

tried again from my work email address.
Lars

dbonser
Site Admin

Re: Having problem contacting Ken @ P4 in Japan

Post by dbonser » Sun May 31, 2015 6:30 pm

I used that on May 15th and it worked fine. He responded 2 or 3 days later.

rotormotor

Post by rotormotor » Sun May 31, 2015 7:34 pm

There is often a 2 day wait but been 1 week now. sent same email days apart too.
Lars

k1w1taxi

Post by k1w1taxi » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:10 am

Worked fine for me.

Cheers
Lee

rotormotor

Post by rotormotor » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Ken is clearly ignoring my numerous emails over these couple weeks from 2 different addresses...odd way to run a business his loss I was hot for a multiple buy up to.

Will have to use my other Japanese contract and pay his commision on top dammit.
Lars

Baxter

Post by Baxter » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:09 pm

rotormotor wrote:Ken is clearly ignoring my numerous emails over these couple weeks from 2 different addresses...odd way to run a business his loss I was hot for a multiple buy up to.

Will have to use my other Japanese contract and pay his commision on top dammit.
You should first try to stumble through an order on your own. I successfully did so about three weeks ago. I don't know if this happens to everyone, but I can't place an order from a page that's been run through Google Translate. The translated page is not secure. So I loaded up one page in Translate and the same page in untranslated Japanese. By some miracle, I figured everything out. If I remember correctly, the toughest part was figuring out what part of the address to put in which box. I guessed wrong, but since I had said the order was going to the US, the incorrect field gave me a drop drown box for that listed state abbreviations. Once I knew the correct boxes for the country and state, it was obvious where to put the street address, and the US post office can identify the city from the postal (zip) code. I think that as long as they get the postal code right, it doesn't matter if the rest is out of order on the shipping label.

I believe that I used a credit card. Maybe I tripped the limit for overseas orders and they told Ken to stop sending all the good stuff to foreigners.

builthatch

Post by builthatch » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Baxter wrote:
rotormotor wrote:Ken is clearly ignoring my numerous emails over these couple weeks from 2 different addresses...odd way to run a business his loss I was hot for a multiple buy up to.

You should first try to stumble through an order on your own. I successfully did so about three weeks ago. I don't know if this happens to everyone, but I can't place an order from a page that's been run through Google Translate. The translated page is not secure. So I loaded up one page in Translate and the same page in untranslated Japanese. By some miracle, I figured everything out. If I remember correctly, the toughest part was figuring out what part of the address to put in which box. I guessed wrong, but since I had said the order was going to the US, the incorrect field gave me a drop drown box for that listed state abbreviations. Once I knew the correct boxes for the country and state, it was obvious where to put the street address, and the US post office can identify the city from the postal (zip) code. I think that as long as they get the postal code right, it doesn't matter if the rest is out of order on the shipping label.

I believe that I used a credit card. Maybe I tripped the limit for overseas orders and they told Ken to stop sending all the good stuff to foreigners.
when you did this, what happened with the tax? since all of his prices show/include tax for in-country purchases.