Matrix & GLM 2015

News, Rumors and Gossip
User avatar
DeadCanDanceR
Posts: 25817
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Guadalajara, MEXICO

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby DeadCanDanceR » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 am

That would be a great colour combination, Murat! ;)
-Julio-

Image

User avatar
GarageOnAWall
Posts: 5933
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby GarageOnAWall » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:09 pm

Probably the only one here (willing to admit it ;) but I would love to have that Peugeot Heuliez Limo! I know a kits been floating around for ages, but to have one built by Matrix, lovely 8-)
You Can LIVE in a Car, But You Can't DRIVE a House

Marcellix
Posts: 1142
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 am
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Marcellix » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:01 pm

GarageOnAWall wrote:Probably the only one here (willing to admit it ;) but I would love to have that Peugeot Heuliez Limo! I know a kits been floating around for ages, but to have one built by Matrix, lovely 8-)

I would prefer a normal 604 instead. Still nothing better than the reissue of the 70s Norev...

User avatar
GarageOnAWall
Posts: 5933
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby GarageOnAWall » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Marcellix wrote:
GarageOnAWall wrote:Probably the only one here (willing to admit it ;) but I would love to have that Peugeot Heuliez Limo! I know a kits been floating around for ages, but to have one built by Matrix, lovely 8-)

I would prefer a normal 604 instead. Still nothing better than the reissue of the 70s Norev...


I agree Marcel, a standard version would be nice too! This situation is sort of like Matrix already doing an Oldsmobile 98 Regency 'Hearse' and yet they have not done a standard Oldsmobile 98 Sedan. That's a peculiar choice since the regular car would likely outsell the hearse?
You Can LIVE in a Car, But You Can't DRIVE a House

Marcellix
Posts: 1142
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 am
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Marcellix » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:27 pm

I was glad to see Matrix announce the Plymouth XNR concept. I was very impressed seeing pictures of the real car a few years ago (never heard of it before). Nice proportions, crisp lines.
http://www.arch2o.com/1960-plymouth-xnr-concept-car/
Unfortunately Matrix took al the sharpness out of the fenders and tail fin... So, I will wait and see if the price will drop.
http://www.carmodel.com/matrix-scale-mo ... 1960/85213

User avatar
Paulius43
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 am
Location: Valencia, Spain

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Paulius43 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:22 am

Marcellix wrote:I was glad to see Matrix announce the Plymouth XNR concept. I was very impressed seeing pictures of the real car a few years ago (never heard of it before). Nice proportions, crisp lines.
http://www.arch2o.com/1960-plymouth-xnr-concept-car/
Unfortunately Matrix took al the sharpness out of the fenders and tail fin... So, I will wait and see if the price will drop.
http://www.carmodel.com/matrix-scale-mo ... 1960/85213


I ordered on pre-order immediately it was announced so didnt check those details.. oh well will see once it arrives to my house :)
"A picture is worth a thousand words, but a model is worth a thousand pictures." Harley J. Earl
My concept car 1:43 collection: viewtopic.php?t=1096

BertOne
Posts: 2275
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby BertOne » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:47 am

I don't think that's going to worry me too much, it still looks good to me.

BertOne
Posts: 2275
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby BertOne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:02 am

There's a load of new stuff on the Matrix site. Forgive me, I'm feeling a little lazy so here are my 2 favourites....

Alfa Jankovitz
Image

I've long wanted a model of this car and have been watching out for the Tron model but this one looks much nicer (and cheaper!) 8-)

Bentley Portout
Image

Never even seen this, but I want it! Thanks Matrix. :D :roll: :(

As I said there's a load of new stuff so why not check out the Matrix site and pick your favourites?

User avatar
DeadCanDanceR
Posts: 25817
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Guadalajara, MEXICO

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby DeadCanDanceR » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:26 am

I love the Bentley Corniche! :o

It'll certainly find a place in my collection. ;)
-Julio-

Image

Marcellix
Posts: 1142
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 am
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Marcellix » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:27 pm

I must admit I'm very happy to see there is not much of the new announcements I'd like to have ;)
(Didn't find a Bentley Corniche...)

User avatar
DeadCanDanceR
Posts: 25817
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Guadalajara, MEXICO

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby DeadCanDanceR » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Marcellix wrote:I must admit I'm very happy to see there is not much of the new announcements I'd like to have ;)
(Didn't find a Bentley Corniche...)


It's the one shown above, in BertOne's post!

Bentley Mk V "Corniche". The very first Corniche! ;)
-Julio-

Image

ghosthunter
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby ghosthunter » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:22 pm

Yes, the Bentley is a winner and that model could well be my very first purchase of a 'MATRIX' model, assuming I can open my Piggy Bank...!

Ghosthunter.

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby reeft1 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm

reeft1 wrote:My dads best friend owns a Gordon Keeble and is i believe a senior member of the GK club.



My brother pointed me in the direction of this YouTube video of my dads best friends Keeble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJibyc1Cq-8

BertOne
Posts: 2275
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby BertOne » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Image

Gasp! I can't believe it! How long have I waited for a Pegaso Thrill?

User avatar
Paulius43
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 am
Location: Valencia, Spain

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Paulius43 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:52 am

BertOne wrote:Image

Gasp! I can't believe it! How long have I waited for a Pegaso Thrill?


Whaaaat!!! Was this in the plans?!
"A picture is worth a thousand words, but a model is worth a thousand pictures." Harley J. Earl
My concept car 1:43 collection: viewtopic.php?t=1096

BertOne
Posts: 2275
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby BertOne » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:52 am

For August release! :o :D 8-)

Marcellix
Posts: 1142
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 am
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Marcellix » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:45 am

Paulius43 wrote:
BertOne wrote:Image

Gasp! I can't believe it! How long have I waited for a Pegaso Thrill?


Whaaaat!!! Was this in the plans?!

LOL
(I just had a look, it is not in the 2017 catalogue. So we can expect other news too I guess.)

User avatar
Keko
Posts: 2222
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:45 pm
Location: Cádiz, Andalucía, Spain

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Keko » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:21 am

Just today I saved the money for the Thrill... Thanks Matrix!!
Visit my collection in : http://kekomovil.blogspot.com
Image

User avatar
DeadCanDanceR
Posts: 25817
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Guadalajara, MEXICO

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby DeadCanDanceR » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:09 pm

That Pegaso might be my next acquisition!

A model of a car that I love! ;)
-Julio-

Image

Madalinutzu
Posts: 509
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:59 am

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Postby Madalinutzu » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:44 am

Will appear at the beginning of September

http://www.carmodel.com/matrix-scale-mo ... 953/108788


Return to “The 6:00 News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests