News from Fronti-Art

News, Rumors and Gossip
Fronti-Art-Nils

News from Fronti-Art

Post by Fronti-Art-Nils » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi all!

This is Nils, known here in the forums with my private member account name "Quattro-King" since a few years.

Since a couple of weeks I am a member of the model car manufacturer "Fronti-Art" as a contact person, I do this job in addition to my normal job I have here in Germany.

For all who don´t know this brand here a few facts at first:

Fronti-Art is active since the year 2010. This company produces very special handmade model cars, meanly in the scales 1/43 and 1/18, in very low volume, and exclusive production series. These model cars belong to the best and high detailed model cars you can buy today, and are a higher priced than the famous model car makes on the market, which you know, due to their exclusivity. As additional information it could be interesting for you to know that in the near future Fronti-Art will create a new, third label named “Sophi-Art”, under which they will produce modelcars, in addition to the first two labels “Fronti-Art” and “Avanstyle”. The products of this label will not be as extremely exclusive and highly detailed as the model cars from Fronti-Art, but the pricing for these models will be attractive for more model car collectors, because it will come more nearly the big famous model car makes. Our company is still in the planning stage for this project, and will publish news about that in the near future…

Today I have five model cars in scale 1/43 of Fronti-Art in my own personal collection, and became a really fan of this make! So I decided to work a little bit for this company, because it will make a lot of fun to me...

In the future I will let you know about the important news about Fronti-Art here in this thread. And you are always able to visit their homepage and facebook site of course:

http://www.fronti-art.com/#Home

https://www.facebook.com/Frontiart-Mode ... e_internal

If you have special questions regarding new items, or inquiries, or any incitations don´t hesitate to contact me here in this forums by PM, or per e-mail to

nils@fronti-art.com

I have regular contacts to Hong Kong and would appreciate it.

And here are a few photos from my own Fronti-Art 1/43 models which show you the very cool proportions and details of these models:

http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=uzQu1OYd

seppuku

Re: News from Fronti-Art

Post by seppuku » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi Nils,

Can you still get access to 1/43 models from years past?.....:)
"I have to admit I dont understand 1:43. 1:12 and larger I get, but most 1:43 I have seen (MOST) dont look like real cars. They are usually off in some way."
-"lateapex".....a forum member from diecastxchange.com...:)

Fronti-Art-Nils

Post by Fronti-Art-Nils » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:14 am

Hi!

I think this could be complicated. But perhaps it could be possible that they have old stock.

Yesterday I requested an actual stock list, which items all all for sale in their stock. Hope that I get it asap.

If you search a special model, I can look on this stock list then, if it´s available... ;)

lovaino

Post by lovaino » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:25 am

Hey Nils,

Can you tell us when the 'SophiArt' models will be aviable and what are the planned models to be made?

Best Regards,

Lorenz

BertOne

Post by BertOne » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:00 pm

Hello Nils, I'm delighted that Fronti Art are venturing back into 1:43. They were among the finest manufacturers a few years back before they switched most of their attention to 1:18. I read on another site that the Koenigseeg Regera will be the first model and the pictures of it look fine. I hope they will continue with their old policy of making mid - engine super/hypercars in 1:43 as no one else is now doing these cars, except for the ubiquitous Lambos, Ferraris, Maclarens and Paganis which everyone makes! Nothing wrong with these cars of course and I have many of them but a little variety wouldn't go amiss.

seppuku

Post by seppuku » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Fronti-Art-Nils wrote:If you search a special model, I can look on this stock list then, if it´s available... ;)
Thank you, Nils....:)
"I have to admit I dont understand 1:43. 1:12 and larger I get, but most 1:43 I have seen (MOST) dont look like real cars. They are usually off in some way."
-"lateapex".....a forum member from diecastxchange.com...:)

Fronti-Art-Nils

Post by Fronti-Art-Nils » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:42 pm

No Probolem!

Yes, the Regera will be the 1st SophiArt model soon - at this moment I don´t know when it will be available, but I already mailed the base in HK to find out - I will order one of them for my own collection, too - and hope it will arrive asap. Then I will upload a few photos of it, think I will choose the version in candy apple red, not in horizontal blue... ;)

At this moment I don´t have any more information regarding planned models. Hope to get more information about this soon - when I have news, you will know them asap... ;)

Fronti-Art-Nils

Post by Fronti-Art-Nils » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to inform you that I have just quit my engagement for Fronti-Art after a very short time. What a shame - but why this?

This company produces excellent model cars, but with their way of distribution I am not concurring...:

They told me that I am allowed to contact all model car shops and online shop owners in Europe that I would like to - and I started this, with contacting a few german companies. What I dind´t know, and what Fronti-Art didn´t tell me: for Germany e.g. they already have an official importer since a couple of years. I spoke with him today. This is not OK, because this could mean a lot of trouble, when I manage deals with shops which place orders directly at Fronti-Art, without incorporating their own official distributors. The phone call with the german FA-importer was very kind, and our point of view is the same: Such ways of sales are not fair and good!

And selling single items to private customers is too complicated for them, due to many import laws and additional costs when they import one or two model cars for their own collection from Asia. So I decided to stop this engagement, because being not honest with me made me a little bit disappointed.

Just wanted to be honest and inform you about this. So you will view posts from my private member account Quattro-King in the future, but not any more from this account...

Now I must see where to get the candy-apple-red Regera, hhmmmm... :lol:

Jager

Post by Jager » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:49 am

Thanks a shame Nils. I suspect many of us would secretly like to quit our day jobs and work for a model car company, though maybe not under the circumstances you mentioned.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

lovaino

Post by lovaino » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:09 am

The SophiArt Regera is aviable on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... a&_sacat=0

I just bought one today!

reeft1

Post by reeft1 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:54 am

Good value at $90 including free shipping to the UK

BertOne

Post by BertOne » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:01 am

In case any of you were wondering the Sophi Art Koenigsegg Regera has been released. Great model and great value at 50 euros. I really hope that this range takes off filling a gap left by the likes of Spark. Image

reeft1

Post by reeft1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Liking that a lot - none on fleabay- where can we source pls?

reeft1

Post by reeft1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:26 am

Super - thanks Douglas

superbird77

Post by superbird77 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:55 am

You can also check here for a reasonable price + shipping:

http://www.newace.com.hk/e/ptxwebstore_ ... 26102.html
Tomaz

reeft1

Post by reeft1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Super - thanks!

Quattro-King

Post by Quattro-King » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi!

If someone is interested to buy a brand new Avanstyle Aston Vulcan in scale 1/18 -> PN to me, then you will get more information and pictures... ;)