Page 7 of 7

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 am
by DeadCanDanceR
That would be a great colour combination, Murat! ;)

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:09 pm
by GarageOnAWall
Probably the only one here (willing to admit it ;) but I would love to have that Peugeot Heuliez Limo! I know a kits been floating around for ages, but to have one built by Matrix, lovely 8-)

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:01 pm
by Marcellix
GarageOnAWall wrote:Probably the only one here (willing to admit it ;) but I would love to have that Peugeot Heuliez Limo! I know a kits been floating around for ages, but to have one built by Matrix, lovely 8-)

I would prefer a normal 604 instead. Still nothing better than the reissue of the 70s Norev...

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:20 pm
by GarageOnAWall
Marcellix wrote:
GarageOnAWall wrote:Probably the only one here (willing to admit it ;) but I would love to have that Peugeot Heuliez Limo! I know a kits been floating around for ages, but to have one built by Matrix, lovely 8-)

I would prefer a normal 604 instead. Still nothing better than the reissue of the 70s Norev...


I agree Marcel, a standard version would be nice too! This situation is sort of like Matrix already doing an Oldsmobile 98 Regency 'Hearse' and yet they have not done a standard Oldsmobile 98 Sedan. That's a peculiar choice since the regular car would likely outsell the hearse?

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:27 pm
by Marcellix
I was glad to see Matrix announce the Plymouth XNR concept. I was very impressed seeing pictures of the real car a few years ago (never heard of it before). Nice proportions, crisp lines.
http://www.arch2o.com/1960-plymouth-xnr-concept-car/
Unfortunately Matrix took al the sharpness out of the fenders and tail fin... So, I will wait and see if the price will drop.
http://www.carmodel.com/matrix-scale-mo ... 1960/85213

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:22 am
by Paulius43
Marcellix wrote:I was glad to see Matrix announce the Plymouth XNR concept. I was very impressed seeing pictures of the real car a few years ago (never heard of it before). Nice proportions, crisp lines.
http://www.arch2o.com/1960-plymouth-xnr-concept-car/
Unfortunately Matrix took al the sharpness out of the fenders and tail fin... So, I will wait and see if the price will drop.
http://www.carmodel.com/matrix-scale-mo ... 1960/85213


I ordered on pre-order immediately it was announced so didnt check those details.. oh well will see once it arrives to my house :)

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:47 am
by BertOne
I don't think that's going to worry me too much, it still looks good to me.

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:02 am
by BertOne
There's a load of new stuff on the Matrix site. Forgive me, I'm feeling a little lazy so here are my 2 favourites....

Alfa Jankovitz
Image

I've long wanted a model of this car and have been watching out for the Tron model but this one looks much nicer (and cheaper!) 8-)

Bentley Portout
Image

Never even seen this, but I want it! Thanks Matrix. :D :roll: :(

As I said there's a load of new stuff so why not check out the Matrix site and pick your favourites?

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:26 am
by DeadCanDanceR
I love the Bentley Corniche! :o

It'll certainly find a place in my collection. ;)

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:27 pm
by Marcellix
I must admit I'm very happy to see there is not much of the new announcements I'd like to have ;)
(Didn't find a Bentley Corniche...)

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:52 pm
by DeadCanDanceR
Marcellix wrote:I must admit I'm very happy to see there is not much of the new announcements I'd like to have ;)
(Didn't find a Bentley Corniche...)


It's the one shown above, in BertOne's post!

Bentley Mk V "Corniche". The very first Corniche! ;)

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:22 pm
by ghosthunter
Yes, the Bentley is a winner and that model could well be my very first purchase of a 'MATRIX' model, assuming I can open my Piggy Bank...!

Ghosthunter.

Re: Matrix & GLM 2015

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm
by reeft1
reeft1 wrote:My dads best friend owns a Gordon Keeble and is i believe a senior member of the GK club.



My brother pointed me in the direction of this YouTube video of my dads best friends Keeble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJibyc1Cq-8