WRC Rally Winners

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:59 pm

- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Split Renault into Alpine & Renault

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:42 am

Toyota Corolla (AE111) 1998 Rallye Monte Carlo - Ignition Models IG0147 has been released
Toyota Corolla (AE111) 1998 Rally New Zealand - Ignition Models IG0150 has been released

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Datsun 240Z 1973 East African Safari Rally - Ignition Models IG0213 has been released

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby reeft1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:24 am

Datsun 240Z Safari Rally 1973 - Fine Model 2R4

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-FINE-MOD ... SwuAVW0u6i

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:00 pm

reeft1 wrote:Datsun 240Z Safari Rally 1973 - Fine Model 2R4

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-FINE-MOD ... SwuAVW0u6i

Thanks for the link! I remember you found another one on eBay a year or so back but this one has the original packaging and manufacturer number. ;)
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:07 pm

Datsun 240Z 1973 East African Safari Rally - changed Fine Model ??? to Fine Model 2R4
Fiat 131 Abarth 1977 Tour de Corse - added Starter R126
Lancia Stratos HF 1978 Rallye Sanremo - added Deagostini Rally Car Collection #56 (JP)

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Lancia 037 1983 Rallye Monte Carlo - added Whitebox WBR002

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:56 am

*** First time this event winner has been announced/released

Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1991 Rallye Côte d'Ivoire - added Ignition Models IG0210
*** Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1992 Rallye Côte d'Ivoire - added Ignition Models IG0211

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Lots of updates based on IXO's site redesign:

Alpine A110 1800 1973 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC013 URL
Alpine A110 1800 1973 Rallye de Portugal - updated IXO CIXJ000028 URL
Alpine A110 1800 1973 Rallye Sanremo - updated IXO RAC099 URL
Audi Sport Quattro S1 1985 Rallye Sanremo - updated IXO RAC061 URL
BMW M3 (E30) 1987 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - updated IXO RAC040 URL
Citroën Xsara 2001 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - updated IXO RAM040 URL
Citroën Xsara 2002 Rallye Deutschland - updated IXO RAM090 URL
Citroën Xsara 2003 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM100 URL
Citroën Xsara 2003 Rally of Turkey - updated IXO RAM113 URL
Citroën Xsara 2003 Rallye Deutschland - updated IXO RAM120 URL
Citroën Xsara 2003 Rallye Sanremo – Rallye d'Italia - updated IXO RAM127 URL
Citroën Xsara 2004 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM137 URL
Citroën Xsara 2004 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM138 URL
Citroën Xsara 2004 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM163 URL
Citroën Xsara 2004 Rally Argentina - updated IXO RAM154 URL
Citroën Xsara 2005 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM167 URL
Citroën Xsara 2005 Rally d'Italia Sardinia - updated IXO RAM191 URL
Citroën Xsara 2005 Rallye Deutschland - updated IXO RAM206 URL
Citroën Xsara 2006 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - updated IXO RAM243 URL
Citroën Xsara 2006 Rally Japan - updated IXO RAM230 URL
Citroën Xsara 2006 Cyprus Rally - updated IXO RAM270 URL
Citroën C4 2007 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM269 URL
Citroën C4 2008 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM286 URL
Citroën C4 2008 Rally Argentina - updated IXO RAM321 URL
Citroën C4 2008 Rally GB - updated IXO RAM350 URL
Citroën C4 2009 Cyprus Rally - updated IXO RAM354 URL
Citroën C4 2009 Rally Catalunya – Costa Daurada - updated IXO RAM397AB URL
Citroën C4 2009 Rally GB - updated IXO RAM401 URL
Citroën C4 2010 Rally México - updated IXO RAM412 URL
Citroën C4 2010 Rallye de Portugal - updated IXO RAM430 URL
Citroën C4 2010 Rallye de France - updated IXO RAM445 URL
Citroën DS3 2011 Rallye de Portugal - updated IXO RAM474 URL
Citroën DS3 2012 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM482 URL
Citroën DS3 2012 Rallye de France - updated IXO RAM517 URL
Citroën DS3 2013 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM534 URL
Citroën DS3 2013 Rallye Deutschland - IXO RAM538 has been released
Fiat 124 Abarth Spyder 1974 Rallye de Portugal- updated IXO RAC032 URL
Fiat 131 Abarth 1979 1,000 Lakes Rally - updated IXO RAC028 URL
Fiat 131 Abarth 1980 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC018 URL
Ford Escort RS1800 1975 RAC Rally - updated IXO RAC034 URL
Ford Escort RS1800 1976 RAC Rally - updated IXO RAC021 URL
Ford Escort RS1800 1979 Acropolis Rally - updated IXO RAC008 URL
Ford Escort RS1800 1979 RAC Rally - updated IXO RAC004 URL
Ford Escort RS1800 1981 Acropolis Rally - updated IXO RAC001 URL
Ford Escort RS Cosworth 1994 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC022 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 01 2001 Rally Argentina - updated IXO RAM009 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 01 2001 Cyprus Rally - updated IXO RAM016 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 01 2001 Acropolis Rally - updated IXO RAM019 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 02 2002 Rally Argentina - updated IXO RAM081 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 02 2002 Acropolis Rally - updated IXO RAM086 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 02 2002 Safari Rally - updated IXO RAM087 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 03 2003 Acropolis Rally - updated IXO RAM117 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 03 2003 Rally Finland - updated IXO RAM124 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 04 2004 Rally México - updated IXO RAM140 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 06 2006 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM219 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 06 2006 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM272AB URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 06 2006 Rally Finland - updated IXO RAM249 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 2008 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM315 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 2008 Jordan Rally - updated IXO RAM326 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 08 2008 Rally Japan - updated IXO RAM342 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 09 2009 Acropolis Rally of Greece - updated IXO RAM376 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 09 2010 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM407 URL
Ford Focus RS WRC 09 2010 Rally Finland - updated IXO RAM447 URL
Ford Fiesta RS 2011 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM473 URL
Ford Fiesta RS 2012 Rally Sweden - updated IXO RAM484 URL
Lancia Stratos HF 1976 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC080 URL
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC011 URL
Lancia Stratos HF 1979 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC081 URL
Lancia Stratos HF 1979 Rallye Sanremo - updated IXO RAC114 URL
Lancia 037 1983 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC079 URL
Lancia Delta S4 1985 RAC Rally - updated IXO RAC068 URL
Lancia Delta S4 1986 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC031 URL
Lancia Delta Delta HF 4WD 1987 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC078 URL
Lancia Delta Delta HF 4WD 1988 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC015 URL
Lancia Delta Delta Integrale 16V 1990 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC048 URL
Lancia Delta Delta Integrale 16V 1991 Rallye Sanremo – Rallye d'Italia - updated IXO RAC072 URL
Mitsibishi Galant VR-4 1989 1,000 Lakes Rally - updated IXO RAC222 URL
Mitsibishi Galant VR-4 1991 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAC220 URL
Mitsibishi Galant VR-4 1991 Rallye Côte d'Ivoire - updated IXO RAC219 URL
Mitsibishi Lancer Evo III 1996 1,000 Lakes Rally - updated IXO RAC094 URL
Mitsibishi Lancer Evo VI 1999 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM509 URL
Mitsibishi Lancer Evo VI 1999 Rally New Zealand - updated IXO RAM511 URL
Mitsibishi Lancer Evo 6.5 2001 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM003 URL
Mitsibishi Lancer Evo 6.5 2001 Rallye de Portugal - updated IXO RAM005 URL
Mitsibishi Lancer Evo 6.5 2001 Safari Rally - updated IXO RAM029 URL
Datsun 240Z 1973 East African Safari Rally - updated IXO RAC087 URL
Peugeot 504 1975 Safari Rally - updated IXO RAC164 URL
Peugeot 504 1975 Rallye du Maroc - updated IXO RAC163 URL
Peugeot 205 T16 E1 1985 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC017 URL
Peugeot 205 T16 E2 1985 1,000 Lakes Rally - updated IXO RAC118 URL
Peugeot 205 T16 E2 1986 Acropolis Rally - updated IXO RAC119 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2000) 2001 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM004 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2000) 2001 Rallye Catalunya – Costa Brava - updated IXO RAM008 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2001 Rally Finland - updated IXO RAM036 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2001 Rallye Sanremo – Rallye d'Italia - updated IXO RAM039 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2001 Rally Australia - updated IXO RAM046 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2001 Rally of Great Britain - updated IXO RAM052 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2002 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM078 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2002 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - updated IXO RAM083 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2002 Rallye Catalunya – Costa Brava - updated IXO RAM084 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2001) 2002 Cyprus Rally - updated IXO RAM085 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2002 Rally Finland - updated IXO RAM088 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2002 Rallye Sanremo – Rallye d'Italia - updated IXO RAM091 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2002 Rally New Zealand - updated IXO RAM092 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2002 Rally Australia - updated IXO RAM095 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2003 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM106 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2003 Rally New Zealand - updated IXO RAM114 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2003 Rally New Zealand - updated IXO RAM161 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2003 Rally Argentina - updated IXO RAM116 URL
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2003 Rallye Catalunya – Costa Brava - updated IXO RAM129 URL
Peugeot 307 WRC Evo 1 2004 Rally Finland - updated IXO RAM152 URL
Peugeot 307 WRC Evo 2 2005 Rally Finland - updated IXO RAM202 URL
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo 1985 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - updated IXO CIXJ000010 URL
Saab 96 1976 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAC235 URL
Subaru Legacy 1993 Rally of New Zealand - updated IXO RAC216 URL
Subaru Impreza 555 1995 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC077 URL
Subaru Impreza 555 1995 RAC Rally - updated IXO CIXJ000007 URL
Subaru Impreza 555 1995 RAC Rally - updated IXO RAC093 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2001 2001 Rally New Zealand - updated IXO RAM037 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2001 2002 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM072 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2002 2002 Rally of Great Britain - updated IXO RAM096 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2003 2003 Cyprus Rally - updated IXO RAM118 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2003 2003 Rally Australia - updated IXO RAM126 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2003 2003 Rally of Great Britain - updated IXO RAM130 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2004 2004 Rally of Great Britain - updated IXO RAM156 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2004 2005 Swedish Rally - updated IXO RAM178 URL
Subaru Impreza GD WRC2005 2005 Rally México - updated IXO RAM184 URL
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) 1990 Safari Rally - updated IXO RAC107 URL
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) 1991 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC106 URL
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST185) 1993 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC029 URL
Toyota Corolla (AE111) 1998 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAC036 URL
Volkswagen Polo R 2013 Rally de Portugal - updated IXO RAM549 URL
Volkswagen Polo R 2013 Acropolis Rally - updated IXO RAM551 URL
Volkswagen Polo R 2014 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated IXO RAM563 URL
Volkswagen Polo R 2014 Rallye de France - updated IXO RAM597 URL

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 am

Found a new (old) partswork from Japan released in 2013, added the 2016 Monte Carlo winner (VW), and updated the AUTOart 2001 Monte Carlo winner (Mitsubishi).

Alpine A110 1800 1973 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #20 (Japan)
Audi Quattro 1981 Rallye Sanremo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #57 (Japan)
Audi Sport Quattro S1 1985 Rallye Sanremo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #11 (Japan)
BMW M3 (E30) 1987 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #47 (Japan)
Citroën Xsara 2003 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #61 (Japan)
Citroën C4 2009 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #66 (Japan)
Citroën DS3 2011 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #18 (Japan)
Fiat 124 Abarth Spyder 1974 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #71 (Japan)
Fiat 131 Abarth 1979 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #23 (Japan)
Ford Escort RS Cosworth 1994 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #48 (Japan)
Ford Focus RS WRC 02 2002 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #65 (Japan)
Ford Focus RS WRC 03 2003 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #52 (Japan)
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #2 (Japan)
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Sanremo - updated DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #56 (Japan) URL
Lancia Delta S4 1985 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #9 (Japan)
Lancia Delta Integrale 16V 1989 Rallye Sanremo – Rallye d'Italia - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #6 (Japan)
Lancia Delta Evo 1992 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #22 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1989 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #21 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III 1996 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #30 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI 1999 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #4 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6.5 2001 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated AUTOart 60141 URL
Opel Ascona 400 1982 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #70 (Japan)
Peugeot 205 T16 E2 1986 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #25 (Japan)
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2002 Rally Finland - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #8 (Japan)
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo 1985 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #24 (Japan)
Subaru Impreza 555 1995 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #16 (Japan)
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) 1990 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #5 (Japan)
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST185) 1992 Rallye Catalunya – Costa Brava - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #34 (Japan)
Volkswagen Polo R 2016 Rallye Monte Carlo - added Spark S4960

back to index
- Douglas

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby reeft1 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:56 am

Celica 1994 Portugal Rally - Trofeu special edition - Rally Racing.pt RRAL38

The Maltings
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:31 am
Location: York, UK

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby The Maltings » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:48 am

No link available yet however the next scheduled release for the Diecast Club by Ixo is of the 2015 Rally Argentina winning Citroen DS3 WRC of Kris Meeke and Paul Nagle.

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:13 pm

reeft1 wrote:Celica 1994 Portugal Rally - Trofeu special edition - Rally Racing.pt RRAL38

Odd. They've already done it twice before. 3rd time is the charm I guess.

Anyway, thanks Paul. I will add it shortly...

The Maltings wrote:No link available yet however the next scheduled release for the Diecast Club by Ixo is of the 2015 Rally Argentina winning Citroen DS3 WRC of Kris Meeke and Paul Nagle.

Where did you see this? The only DS3 on the Diecast Club site in the 2016 collection is Stéphane Lefebvre's 2015 Monte Carlo DS3: http://www.diecast-club.com/EN/Collection/Brand-New
- Douglas

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST185) 1994 Rallye de Portugal - added Troféu RRal 38

back to index
- Douglas

The Maltings
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:31 am
Location: York, UK

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby The Maltings » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:15 am

dbonser wrote:
reeft1 wrote:Celica 1994 Portugal Rally - Trofeu special edition - Rally Racing.pt RRAL38

Odd. They've already done it twice before. 3rd time is the charm I guess.

Anyway, thanks Paul. I will add it shortly...

The Maltings wrote:No link available yet however the next scheduled release for the Diecast Club by Ixo is of the 2015 Rally Argentina winning Citroen DS3 WRC of Kris Meeke and Paul Nagle.

Where did you see this? The only DS3 on the Diecast Club site in the 2016 collection is Stéphane Lefebvre's 2015 Monte Carlo DS3: http://www.diecast-club.com/EN/Collection/Brand-New


There are 2 models left to be released in the 2015 collection according to their website and both are DS3s. One is Chardonnet's Monte car and the other the Meeke machine.

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby reeft1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:51 am

Minipartes Burns 1998-2000 RAC Triple set

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby reeft1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:06 am

dbonser wrote:*** First time this event winner has been announced/released

Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1991 Rallye Côte d'Ivoire - added Ignition Models IG0210
*** Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1992 Rallye Côte d'Ivoire - added Ignition Models IG0210

back to index


Douglas - both have the same reference number?

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby reeft1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:15 am

dbonser wrote:Found a new (old) partswork from Japan released in 2013, added the 2016 Monte Carlo winner (VW), and updated the AUTOart 2001 Monte Carlo winner (Mitsubishi).

Alpine A110 1800 1973 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #20 (Japan)
Audi Quattro 1981 Rallye Sanremo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #57 (Japan)
Audi Sport Quattro S1 1985 Rallye Sanremo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #11 (Japan)
BMW M3 (E30) 1987 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #47 (Japan)
Citroën Xsara 2003 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #61 (Japan)
Citroën C4 2009 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #66 (Japan)
Citroën DS3 2011 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #18 (Japan)
Fiat 124 Abarth Spyder 1974 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #71 (Japan)
Fiat 131 Abarth 1979 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #23 (Japan)
Ford Escort RS Cosworth 1994 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #48 (Japan)
Ford Focus RS WRC 02 2002 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #65 (Japan)
Ford Focus RS WRC 03 2003 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #52 (Japan)
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #2 (Japan)
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Sanremo - updated DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #2 (Japan) URL

Lancia Delta S4 1985 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #9 (Japan)
Lancia Delta Integrale 16V 1989 Rallye Sanremo – Rallye d'Italia - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #6 (Japan)
Lancia Delta Evo 1992 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #22 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1989 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #21 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III 1996 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #30 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI 1999 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #4 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6.5 2001 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated AUTOart 60141 URL
Opel Ascona 400 1982 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #70 (Japan)
Peugeot 205 T16 E2 1986 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #25 (Japan)
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2002 Rally Finland - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #8 (Japan)
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo 1985 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #24 (Japan)
Subaru Impreza 555 1995 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #16 (Japan)
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) 1990 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #5 (Japan)
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST185) 1992 Rallye Catalunya – Costa Brava - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #34 (Japan)
Volkswagen Polo R 2016 Rallye Monte Carlo - added Spark S4960

back to index



Same part number (#2) but different rallies?

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:22 am

reeft1 wrote:
dbonser wrote:Found a new (old) partswork from Japan released in 2013, added the 2016 Monte Carlo winner (VW), and updated the AUTOart 2001 Monte Carlo winner (Mitsubishi).

Alpine A110 1800 1973 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #20 (Japan)
Audi Quattro 1981 Rallye Sanremo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #57 (Japan)
Audi Sport Quattro S1 1985 Rallye Sanremo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #11 (Japan)
BMW M3 (E30) 1987 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #47 (Japan)
Citroën Xsara 2003 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #61 (Japan)
Citroën C4 2009 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #66 (Japan)
Citroën DS3 2011 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #18 (Japan)
Fiat 124 Abarth Spyder 1974 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #71 (Japan)
Fiat 131 Abarth 1979 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #23 (Japan)
Ford Escort RS Cosworth 1994 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #48 (Japan)
Ford Focus RS WRC 02 2002 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #65 (Japan)
Ford Focus RS WRC 03 2003 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #52 (Japan)
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #2 (Japan)
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Sanremo - updated DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #2 (Japan) URL

Lancia Delta S4 1985 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #9 (Japan)
Lancia Delta Integrale 16V 1989 Rallye Sanremo – Rallye d'Italia - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #6 (Japan)
Lancia Delta Evo 1992 Rallye de Portugal - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #22 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1989 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #21 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III 1996 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #30 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI 1999 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #4 (Japan)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6.5 2001 Rallye Monte Carlo - updated AUTOart 60141 URL
Opel Ascona 400 1982 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #70 (Japan)
Peugeot 205 T16 E2 1986 1,000 Lakes Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #25 (Japan)
Peugeot 206 WRC (2002) 2002 Rally Finland - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #8 (Japan)
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo 1985 Tour de Corse – Rallye de France - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #24 (Japan)
Subaru Impreza 555 1995 RAC Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #16 (Japan)
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) 1990 Acropolis Rally - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #5 (Japan)
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST185) 1992 Rallye Catalunya – Costa Brava - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #34 (Japan)
Volkswagen Polo R 2016 Rallye Monte Carlo - added Spark S4960

back to index



Same part number (#2) but different rallies?


Good catch - again! Typo. It's correct in the main list and should be #56 for the 1977 Sanremo car. Fixed below:

Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Monte Carlo - added DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #2 (Japan)
Lancia Stratos HF 1977 Rallye Sanremo - updated DeAgostini Rally Car Collection #56 (Japan) URL
- Douglas

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby reeft1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:59 am

Douglas - did you spot my other two posts?

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:08 pm

reeft1 wrote:Douglas - did you spot my other two posts?

D'oh! I'm really asleep at the wheel here. Will take care of those later today.
- Douglas

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby reeft1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:47 pm

I'll forgive you :lol:

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Postby dbonser » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:35 am

reeft1 wrote:
dbonser wrote:*** First time this event winner has been announced/released

Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1991 Rallye Côte d'Ivoire - added Ignition Models IG0210
*** Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1992 Rallye Côte d'Ivoire - added Ignition Models IG0210

back to index


Douglas - both have the same reference number?


1992 is IG0211. Again, had it right in the main listing but a typo in the change summary above.
- Douglas


Return to “Model Reference”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests