60% Discount if you spend £60

Listing of Retailer sites and sales
Jerry

60% Discount if you spend £60

Post by Jerry » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:00 am

No stock bought since the Metro 6R4's. Will get some more of those.

Not much stock left, really want to sell all.

Visit www.rcsmodels.co.uk

Ta Jerry
I am not a number, I am a free man.

Galaxy Gaz

Re: 60% Discount if you spend £60

Post by Galaxy Gaz » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 am

Hey Jerry ,

I just wanted to say a quick "Thank you" to you and Max for getting my 2 Peugeot models out so quickly for me.
Excellent service as usual and truly unbeatable prices with your current discount offer , they arrived safely and in perfect condition.

Thanks so much ;)
:flag_gb: Gary

Porsche......Evolution , not Revolution

Jager

Post by Jager » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:27 am

Jerry, I appreciate you want to sell the rest of the stock, but I don't follow your logic with the new pricing structure.

As an example, previously you'd discounted the Spark Lola Test Car (S1443) down to £10.00 (A very fair price BTW). Now you've put the price up to £39.99, which even with the 60% discount is £16.00 ? Most models I've looked at are now more expensive than your old prices even afte the discount ?

http://www.rcsmodels.co.uk/acatalog/info_1573.html

Personally I think you'd be better off just listing all the remaining stock on eBay for £9.99 starting prices and being done with.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:00 am

Jager,

I wanted to add stock at what other sites are selling them at and then add the discount, makes more sense (you will notice still below list - find cheaper at the discounted price and we will match). You don't have to buy............see you in DXB soon.......start work there.

Some models such as the NEO Rover Vitesse prices haven't changed. These are at a huge discount for those wanting them as I did when they were first launched.

Whatever I do I can't please ALL and I realise that. They are on site for much less than I paid COST for them. :(

Sir Gary, bought two cars that were below RRP and I know he bought them well - two x 205 T16. Contemplated keeping those myself. There are some boxed rare items I may add later that I was planning to keep and these won't be listed at below RRP.

Plus the postage is reasonable too.

I won't use EBAY, I hate it, I don't have the time.

Just addd a FREE HPi Subaru - if you purchase £60 of models, while stocks last .

KILOHMUNNS

Post by KILOHMUNNS » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Well I've just place my order for 2 cars, very good price tbh. Looking forward to getting them.
Chris

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:28 am

Thanks KilohMunns, I hope they arrived safely.

Guys,

I'm going to live in Dubai in two weeks time.

I'm 99% sure I am going to delete the website. Consequently, if you want any models suggest you purchase now.

KILOHMUNNS

Post by KILOHMUNNS » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:36 am

Yes Jerry everything was spot on, thanks
Chris

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:43 am

Brilliant,

For anybody wanting anything the site will be deleted on the 16th or 17th - need to have internet to do it.

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:52 am

Last 24 hours to buy from this online shop. Site will be deleted around 17:00 UK time tomorrow (internet access permitting).

builthatch

Post by builthatch » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:14 pm

EDIT: Jerry, is £38.75 accurate for shipping to US for eight 1/43?

thanks.

DeadCanDanceR

Post by DeadCanDanceR » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:41 pm

...so...it is the discount, plus the free Subaru? Or one of the two? :?
-Julio-

builthatch

Post by builthatch » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Jerry, i placed an order on 10/16. i know you are probably busy, hope you got it.
DeadCanDanceR wrote:...so...it is the discount, plus the free Subaru? Or one of the two? :?
spend over 60 gbp, get the free Subaru. it doesn't get refunded though until later. i'm waiting for that part.

builthatch

Post by builthatch » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:06 pm

builthatch wrote:Jerry, i placed an order on 10/16. i know you are probably busy, hope you got it.
DeadCanDanceR wrote:...so...it is the discount, plus the free Subaru? Or one of the two? :?
spend over 60 gbp, get the free Subaru. it doesn't get refunded though until later. i'm waiting for that part.
welp, the delivery arrived today. thanks! unfortunately the free HPI Subie didn't make it across the ocean unscathed! but, i got it looking about 99% with some extreme modelling skills lol. both antennae were flattened, one of the little roof aero fences broke and another came loose. the flat aero plate underneath came off too. all of this carnage was from the nut they implanted in the base of the car breaking free and tearing out. surprisingly...the paint is unscathed and the inside of the display isn't even damaged or marked. very strange!

this is the second HPI model i've received where something like this has happened. I really think i'm going to follow suit of Alpimodel and strategically secure certain vehicles with a secure strap of foam if i send any out. i know a user here mentioned it and i saw it myself when my Alpi order arrived. they do a great job with that.

builthatch

Post by builthatch » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:07 pm

builthatch wrote:
builthatch wrote:Jerry, i placed an order on 10/16. i know you are probably busy, hope you got it.
welp, the delivery arrived today. thanks! unfortunately the free HPI Subie didn't make it across the ocean unscathed! but, i got it looking about 99% with some extreme modelling skills lol. both antennae were flattened, one of the little roof aero fences broke and another came loose. the flat aero plate underneath came off too. all of this carnage was from the nut they implanted in the base of the car breaking free and tearing out. surprisingly...the paint is unscathed and the inside of the display isn't even damaged or marked. very strange!

i extracted the bent antennae, bent them straight with a pin vise, reinserted with white glue until i was happy then applied a small amount of rubberized CA to each base. very fine work! then i re-fixed the broken fence and painted the repair with flat black Vallejo Model Color to match. i used fume-free CA to attach the baseplate and ripped out nut piece. i used this type of CA to prevent the fumes from going into the cabin and frosting the windows.

this is the second HPI model i've received where something like this has happened. I really think i'm going to follow suit of Alpimodel and strategically secure certain vehicles with a secure strap of foam if i send any out. i know a user here mentioned it and i saw it myself when my Alpi order arrived. they do a great job with that.

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:26 am

Apologies for the damaged "free" Subaru. It did leave in perfect condition.

Sorry not been here for ages and glad you managed to fix it.

We still have a few models on the web. But I should remove them, shouldn't I?

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:15 am

Just to say - I WILL place all remaining models on EBAY at some stage.

The site will be deleted this evening UK time.

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:28 am

SITE DELETED - Please change my status to a Normal member please!