Diecast Select Going out of Business Sale

Listing of Retailer sites and sales
dbonser
Site Admin

Re: Diecast Select Going out of Business Sale

Post by dbonser » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Serafa wrote:
dbonser wrote:I don't mind ordering and then forwarding on to you. Note that US Postal Service options can be expensive. For instance a $100 value 1 kg package to Brazil costs $33.50 (this cannot be insured or tracked).

If you want insurance & tracking it is $50.60 for shipping. :shock:
That's weird. I already bought from American sellers and never paid more than 34 dollars including tracking.
There is some limited tracking with First Class that isn't available to all destinations. I guess Brazil is one of the countries that provides some basic information.

I personally stay away from International First Class after losing nearly $200 on a shipment to Russia that the buyer never received. :evil: There was no way to track it and no way to get my money back.

Jager

Post by Jager » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:26 am

From their website :
Diecast Select

Our store is currently offline pending sale of the entire remaining inventory to a customer. Should the deal fall through, we will be back.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

Jager

Post by Jager » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:28 am

Further to the post above, it looks like they sold all the stock to Replicarz.......from their Buyer's Club weekly newsletter today :
We recently took in an entire inventory from a dealer that is leaving the hobby. Most models in this category have been sold out for a long time. Club members are getting first dibs on these, so check out these offerings ASAP.
http://www.replicarz.com/Columbus-Day-S ... ucts/1974/

Everything is now re-priced back up to +$50 :roll:
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen