Shops in Chicago

Listing of Retailer sites and sales
Serafa

Shops in Chicago

Postby Serafa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:36 am

Hi folks,

I will be in Chicago between Feb 23rd and 28th. Does any of you know about any shop with nice 1/43 racing models there?

Thanks!

JSB33
Site Admin

Re: Shops in Chicago

Postby JSB33 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:30 am

I have never seen any. Even if there was they would be expensive and you would probably be shot on your way out of the store. If you have some time to break away from Chicagoland you can drive about 30 minutes west to Downers Grove and visit The Motorsport Collector.

http://www.motorsportcollector.com/
Jeff
ImageImage

Serafa

Postby Serafa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:15 am

JSB33 wrote:I have never seen any. Even if there was they would be expensive and you would probably be shot on your way out of the store.

Is that area so risky like that? I intend to stay only in the downtown area. I'm worried about being frozen due to the weather.

JSB33 wrote:If you have some time to break away from Chicagoland you can drive about 30 minutes west to Downers Grove and visit The Motorsport Collector.

http://www.motorsportcollector.com/

It looks like a great place to visit, but unfortunately I will stay in the downtown area. Maybe it's a good idea to take the opportunity to buy online and ask the seller to dispatch to the hotel, like I did in Italy on September.

JSB33
Site Admin

Postby JSB33 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:40 am

You can always get an uber driver to take you if you want to see the store. I would sy its worth it
Jeff
ImageImage

Serafa

Postby Serafa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 pm

JSB33 wrote:You can always get an uber driver to take you if you want to see the store. I would sy its worth it

Good idea, I use the Uber service almost everyday and I forgot about it anyway. :roll:

Return to “Commercial Resource”