American-Excellence US Site Prices ?

Listing of Retailer sites and sales
GarageOnAWall

American-Excellence US Site Prices ?

Post by GarageOnAWall » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:49 am

Anyone else notice that their long-standing huge reductions on many 1:43 (NEO, Premium X etc) are now gone? Wonder if this is a glitch, short term test or their new pricing? I was out of the loop with the seller for several months after being extremely disappointed with broken cars, slow shipping etc after spending a considerable 4 digit sum in less than a year :x

https://www.american-excellence.com/index.php?p=news

Thankfully I've bought most of the old NEOs that I would ever want but find this perplexing? Is the market really ready for $60 + 1:43 resin Chrysler LeBaron's again :P
You Can LIVE in a Car, But You Can't DRIVE a House

rotormotor

Re: American-Excellence US Site Prices ?

Post by rotormotor » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:21 pm

On Neo
Recently the new Chevy '56 belair arrived here. Painted silver bumpers and side trims instead of chrome plastic and metal etch...far cry from my other Neo adorned yank tanks but at the usual price.
Lars

Jager

Post by Jager » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:43 pm

In general there seems to be a lot less discounts globally than there used too. I still remember buying discounted Sparks from Replicarz at $22 each, but that was a lifetime ago.

I've not bought from American-Excellence before, but it was interesting to note their Spark prices for new releases were $5 cheaper than Replicarz (though that's before Replicarz 10% discount for club members which tips things in their favour slightly). Neither can come close to SPR pricing though.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

JSB33
Site Admin

Post by JSB33 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 am

I have been buying my PX models from a seller in France for $20 each.
Jeff
ImageImage