Cant believe it...I bought some Hotwheels

Galaxy Gaz

Cant believe it...I bought some Hotwheels

Postby Galaxy Gaz » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:28 pm

I have never got the whole Hotwheels thing and probably never will understand why grown men spend so much on these kids toys.

I did however buy some over Xmas and am pleased to report they are now in the hands of our 4 year old being driven off table tops and smashed into the skirting boards just as kids toys should be :lol: :lol:

Any hate mail from you hotwheels guys should be addressed to idontgiveamonkeys@yahoo.com :lol:

Last edited by Galaxy Gaz on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom

Re: Cant believe it...I bought some Hotwheels

Postby Tom » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Hahaha! My four year old niece now has two HW cars and two tracks to launch them on, thanks to yours truly. She loves them.

GarageOnAWall

Postby GarageOnAWall » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:27 pm

So Gary, YOU are now the enabler for this impressionable young mind! Let's hope he/she moves up to some bigger scales some day, at least 1:1 :P BB
You Can LIVE in a Car, But You Can't DRIVE a House

dcast

Postby dcast » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Well done, they are at least in their intended use now :)

JSB33
Site Admin

Postby JSB33 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 am

Join a HW forum, they seem to think your manhood is based on the condition of the packaging one of these 94 cents toys comes in. :lol: I am not 4 but I will admit to playing with a portion of mine, the rest are left in their package for ease of storage>>>>being thrown in a large cardboard box :D
Jeff
ImageImage

Zeus

Postby Zeus » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:26 pm

You bad man buying toys that are meant to be played with and allowing them to be opened and enjoyed. What is the world coming to :lol: :lol:
I'm not addicted to models, an addict admits their problems & I don't have a problem.

bomber21

Postby bomber21 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:50 pm

JSB33 wrote:Join a HW forum, they seem to think your manhood is based on the condition of the packaging one of these 94 cents toys comes in. :lol: I am not 4 but I will admit to playing with a portion of mine, the rest are left in their package for ease of storage>>>>being thrown in a large cardboard box :D

I saw you in that forum! :D Until last year, I was not even looking at these toy cars. Then I saw a BMW 2002 and I liked its cult shape. And now I got over 30 little toy cars. It's an addiction looking for the ones you like on super market shelves. And to be honest, I feel embarassed when I spend time on Hot Wheels shelf. :oops: :oops: :D

Return to “1:64 And Smaller”