A forum to introduce yourself to the group
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:49 am
un saluto a tutti scrivo dall Italia e colleziono Ferrari un po tutte le scale ma soprattutto 1/43
- Site Admin
- Posts: 29985
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:01 am
- Location: Kent & East Sussex
Welcome to the forum Antonio
British roads have history. Some were built by the Romans. British road investment being what it is, they have only been re-surfaced a few times since.
- Posts: 7307
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:20 am
- Location: Braidwood, Australia
Welcome, nice to have another Tifosi on board.
- Posts: 25371
- Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
- Location: The Netherlands
Welcome to S143, I look forward to seeing your collection.
- Posts: 5218
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 am
- Location: Bucharest
- Posts: 13973
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
Buona sera Antonio. Thanks for joining us.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen
- Posts: 4819
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm
- Posts: 8671
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:33 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK.
- Posts: 16773
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 am
- Location: Babell, North Wales
Antonio, benvenuto alla tribuna
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am
- Posts: 682
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:22 pm
- Location: California
Ciao Antonio! Peccato che sei arrivato proprio quando io sto x andare via, ma comunque ti do il benvenuto in questo forum. Qui c'è tanta gente simpatica e son sicuro che troverai un ambiente amichevole x condividere i tuoi hobby.
"It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability." -Bruce McLaren
- Posts: 1609
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 am
- Location: California, USA
"I have to admit I dont understand 1:43. 1:12 and larger I get, but most 1:43 I have seen (MOST) dont look like real cars. They are usually off in some way."
-"lateapex".....a forum member from diecastxchange.com...