Hello from Texas USA

A forum to introduce yourself to the group
arnold_C43

Hello from Texas USA

Post by arnold_C43 »

Greetings. Thanks for adding me to the site and offering an opportunity for a short introduction. Scrolled through three pages of google links before coming across this forum. Glad now I hung in there long enough to get here.

My 1:43 die cast collection favors formula cars, F1 and F2. As a challenge to collecting, trying to hold to a grid of twenty cars. Focus is the era 1950-1999. Lately, have added a few early 1:43 twentieth-century motorcars to the collection. Have an interest in the classic Mexican road rallyes, Carrera Panamericana and Baja 1000. To that end, have a modest collection of them in 1:64 scale. Pleased to see there is a provision for those too.

Looking forward to reading and seeing what members here collect and what their interests are. Regards. Arnold

Tom

Re: Hello from Texas USA

Post by Tom »

Welcome to S143 Arnold, looking forward to your collection thread. I don't think there are many subjects not covered by at least someone here... have fun!

Jager

Post by Jager »

Sounds like you have an interesting collection Arnold. Glad you persevered with google until you found us.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

JSB33
Site Admin

Post by JSB33 »

Welcome and thanks for the introduction.
We are pretty far down the list for sure but sometimes I think I like it better that way. :lol:

You are not the only member from Texas, we have a few really good guys from there.
Jeff

reeft1

Post by reeft1 »

Welcome on board

Alfaholic

Post by Alfaholic »

Welcome aboard.
Martin

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj »

Welcome to the forum Arnold
Andy

British roads have history. Some were built by the Romans. British road investment being what it is, they have only been re-surfaced a few times since.

arnold_C43

Post by arnold_C43 »

Thanks for all the welcomes, mates.

So many themes and topics on this site, hardly know where to begin. But know this is gonna be fun. Like some of the site initiatives put forward involving the membership. That makes for an even more enjoyable experience. Looking forward to some relaxed yet passionate posting and getting to know many of you.

Cheers and Regards. Arnold