Re: My little collection of littlies

Post by JSB33 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:52 am

I would love both in 1:43, been fighting the urge to get it in 1:64
Jeff
ImageImage

Ozmac

Post by Ozmac » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:52 am

Just got back from a long driving holiday, during which I always try to bag a diecast souvenir somewhere. I've posted about my 1/43 scale find in my thread over here — viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4000&p=377655#p377655 — but as that cost me a princely $5, I had money left in the very small souvenir budget for some bonus 1/64s. And these cost me $1 each, so it was a cheap holiday, souvenir-wise.

The sign on the table said "$1 each" and they were a motley crew that seemed a bit over-priced. But then I spotted one De Lorean in the top right corner of the table, and the other one, the 'Back to the Future' version, hidden in the scrum in the middle. And so I got the pair of them. One is made in Malaysia, the other I don't know where, but both are Hotwheels.

True confession: I have never watched the movie 'Back to the Future'. But I do know a bit about De Loreans, as there is a guy in my local area who commutes to work every day in his silver De Lorean, and so I see this car all the time.

As a result of this purchase, I'm almost tempted to watch Back to the Future, but if I don't do it soon I suspect the motivation might wear off.

Tom

Post by Tom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:55 am

Cool DMCs. I'm happy to have one in my 1:43 collection too.