- Posts: 15677
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 am
- Location: North Wales - UK
Has anyone got or seen one of these? They look pretty good. I am tempted.
For around £35 they seem a bargain. Only the doors open though.
- Posts: 20895
- Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
- Location: The Netherlands
That is indeed a bargain, hard to get disappointed. Looks like something I would buy.
- Posts: 5388
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:39 am
- Location: Brazil, cold South
It does look good, specially the black, because of the wire wheels (are those real
). Also, though the blue has a cooler color, being black hides a bit the shut lines.
You know why Italians speak with their hands? Because they have to work a lot on their engines.
- Posts: 2933
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 pm
A lot cheaper than the CMC.
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:35 pm
just had a very good review in model collector, looks good to me
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 am
Looks great to me too, would love to have that.
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:08 pm
- Location: Cottage Grove, OR USA
I like it and favor the black over the blue. I would favor the disc wheels over wire if avaliable in that color. A very nice model!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest