Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Planes, Trains, Military and whatever else
Post Reply
User avatar
JSB33
Site Admin
Posts: 40672
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
Location: Bedford
Contact:

Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by JSB33 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 pm

I was having some fun in the "What diecast are you planning on buying" thread.
Here is my newest, stumbled across it by accident. Not quite the same as my 1:1 but as close as I am likely to run across.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Jeff
ImageImage

User avatar
DeadCanDanceR
Posts: 27246
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Guadalajara, MEXICO

Re: Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by DeadCanDanceR » Fri May 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Fun looking little model! :)

...I would have never guessed it! 8-)
-Julio-

Image

rotormotor
Posts: 3339
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:27 pm
Location: Wellington ~ New Zealand

Re: Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by rotormotor » Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Ahhh, I see what you did there Jeff. NEW THEME ...combustion engined gardening implements. Cool 8-)
Whats next? 1/43 Leafblower perhaps?
Lars

User avatar
JSB33
Site Admin
Posts: 40672
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
Location: Bedford
Contact:

Re: Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by JSB33 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Its not my first time on this ride :lol:

Image
Jeff
ImageImage

User avatar
guitardave_1
Posts: 9484
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:13 am
Location: Hampshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by guitardave_1 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:56 pm

This really shouldn't be cool, but somehow...

I don't think a model of my mower would have the same appeal :roll:

On a barely related note, I just found this hilariously non-PC advert :lol: :lol:

Image
Click my banner to visit my diecast site
Image

dcast
Posts: 4573
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:40 am
Location: Finland

Re: Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by dcast » Fri May 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Looks nice. I don't think I have ever seen a model of lawn mower or tractor before, good to know they make models of many things :) What's the scale, 1/43? And who's the manufacturer?

User avatar
grinbergs
Posts: 6183
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by grinbergs » Fri May 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Do they come in red? :? ;)

User avatar
JSB33
Site Admin
Posts: 40672
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
Location: Bedford
Contact:

Re: Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

Post by JSB33 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:17 am

DeadCanDanceR wrote:Fun looking little model! :)

...I would have never guessed it! 8-)
Remember the miniature Julio scale model? They make models of anything :mrgreen:
rotormotor wrote:Ahhh, I see what you did there Jeff. NEW THEME ...combustion engined gardening implements. Cool 8-)
Whats next? 1/43 Leafblower perhaps?
If I could get a nice model of my leaf blower.... Hey, wait a minute :o
guitardave_1 wrote:This really shouldn't be cool, but somehow...

I don't think a model of my mower would have the same appeal :roll:

On a barely related note, I just found this hilariously non-PC advert :lol: :lol:

Image
Why is it wrong Dave? because she is not wearing a dress? ;)
dcast wrote:Looks nice. I don't think I have ever seen a model of lawn mower or tractor before, good to know they make models of many things :) What's the scale, 1/43? And who's the manufacturer?
They have been around for at least 2o years as that is how long ago I bought my old ones.
They were mainly made by Ertl (the market is HUGE) but this one is made by Spec Cast. It is 1:16
grinbergs wrote:Do they come in red? :? ;)
Cub Cadets were red for a while and I think there may be a model :lol:
I never liked the red cubs :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-16-IH-INTERNA ... 3f1e610bb3
Jeff
ImageImage

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest