Model for your Models

S143 marketplace and member listings.
cruisin101

Model for your Models

Post by cruisin101 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:15 pm

Hello All,

Pardon my absence, but I haven't had much time for posting lately. Work is just killing me.

However, I wanted to know if anyone is interested in the diorama set that I made. I have three extra in addition to the one pictured that I'll keep for myself. When set up, it measures about 22 inches long (56cm) by 11 inches wide (28 cm), and under 8 inches high (20 cm).

They are made of cardboard with the images printed onto a white background. The board was then laser cut so the edges are very clean. I'll show you how you can set it up if you buy one. I use painter's tape to keep mine together so that I can take it down if I need to put it away. You might glue it or tape it as you prefer.

These building models took quite an effort to get made, so I'm asking $39 for each one [no model cars included, of course, as I suspect you have that covered ;) ]. I'll add shipping and send it to you as slowly or quickly as you like. I prefer you pay through my Square account, which emails you an invoice. I never have to see your card details and it's secure.
IMG_8767.jpg
IMG_8761.jpg
Best Regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Randy