LOOKING FOR: Mazda RX-7 Infini IV Shade Green 1:43 by Kyosho

S143 marketplace and member listings.
TheDevilTwin

LOOKING FOR: Mazda RX-7 Infini IV Shade Green 1:43 by Kyosho

Post by TheDevilTwin » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:35 am

Hello,

I'm searching for a Mazda RX-7 (FC3S) Infini IV in Shade Green color. This is a dark green metallic and has been released by Kyosho in 2006.
I have the black version, so if anyone is interested in trading the green for the black one or just have this model for sale, please PM. I have a PayPal account too.

Here are some pics:

ImageImageImage
Last edited by TheDevilTwin on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rotormotor

Re: LOOKING FOR: Mazda RX-7 Infini IV Jade Green 1:43 by Kyosho

Post by rotormotor » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:57 am

M-Tech did the same car but its not as crisp as the Kyosho.

Paint, rear lights, casting, wheels interior all much better on the Kyosho.

M-Tech paint is thinner around the castlines (intercooler slot,headlights) the rearlights don't show the 3 rear circle light cluster well...the rear window has the demister wires detailed and the license plate has the infini sideways 8 symbol on them which is only plus over the Kyosho.
Colour is Shade Green
https://www.amazon.ca/Kyosho-original-M ... B00331GJNU

Mine are not for sale but the Kyosho is often popping up on eBay..Mtech much rarer..

You might as sellers if the one they have on offer is actually green as looks near black.
You might already know all this in any case :lol:

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Lars

TheDevilTwin

Re: LOOKING FOR: Mazda RX-7 Infini IV Jade Green 1:43 by Kyosho

Post by TheDevilTwin » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:18 pm

rotormotor wrote:M-Tech did the same car but its not as crisp as the Kyosho.

Paint, rear lights, casting, wheels interior all much better on the Kyosho.

M-Tech paint is thinner around the castlines (intercooler slot,headlights) the rearlights don't show the 3 rear circle light cluster well...the rear window has the demister wires detailed and the license plate has the infini sideways 8 symbol on them which is only plus over the Kyosho.
Colour is Shade Green
https://www.amazon.ca/Kyosho-original-M ... B00331GJNU

Mine are not for sale but the Kyosho is often popping up on eBay..Mtech much rarer..

You might as sellers if the one they have on offer is actually green as looks near black.
You might already know all this in any case :lol:

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Thanks a lot, mate. Yep, already did a research on both models - by Kyosho and M-tech, but I personally prefer the Kyosho casting. The paint is more accurate and the rims & stance is way better.

When I bought the black one I was looking after the green version, but noticed that after the model has arrived at home. That's why I'm hunting the original green metallic.