OK, I though I would combine my available cars and books available for sale or trade into one thread.
Added another car, dropped some prices. Ian has first dibs on the Cobra book, I just can't get to the Post Office to get a shipping total for him!
Yell is anything catches your fancy. Price plus shipping.
1) 1977 Mclaren M23 of James Hunt from US Grand Prix (I think I spent as much on the Marlboro decals as I did the car)! By Minichamps, not original case. $40.00
2) 1999 Audi R8R from Atayla (IXO) of orgional Audi spyder prototype. 3td at '99 Le Mans $30.00
3)1982 Ferrari 126C2 of Gilles Villeneuva from the San Marino Grand Prix, but Hot Wheels Elite. $25.00
4) Courage Oreca LC70 Judd by IXO from 2008 Le Mans. $25.00
5) Porsche 935 TWR by Trofeu, winning 1997 Le Mans, (slight decal damage on 3 red stripes on right, wing slightly angled see image). $20.00
1) The Great Racing Cars & Drivers by Charles Fox 1972 vintage motorsports book ($15.00)
This is a wonderful book published in 1972 by Grosset and Dunlap. This is the Netherlands printed version and is hardback with dust cover in tact. The book is 8 1/2" X 12" and has 252 pages. This covers classic vintage motorsports and auto racing Indy Cars, Formula 1, Le Mans, Can-Am and more! The book is in very good condition, no hard damage and good spine Signed by previous owned inside front cover.
2) Pro Sports Car Racing In America 1958-1974 by Dave Friedman Book by Motorbooks ($15.00)
This is a wonderful book first published in 1999 by MBI Publishing. This is the second edition published in 2004 by Motorbooks International and is a paper back edition that measures 10" X 10". This is a wonderful book by Dave Friedman covering Pro Sports Car Racing In America 1958-1974. This book contains 196 pages and HUNDREDS (over 300) black and white images (plus 50 color) from all the great racing series including USRRC, Can AM, Sebring, Daytona, Porsche, Lolo, Donohue, Hill, Chaparral, Mclaren...just to much to list. If you are a vintage sports car racing fan, you will enjoy this car very much. The book is in great condition, no visible damage and tight spine.
3) Cobra, the Shelby American Original Archives 1962-1965. By David Friedman ($15.00)
Shelby Cobra Dave Friedman. Subtitled: The Shelby American Original Color Archives 1963-1965. Never-before published, original color photos from author and official Shelby American team photographer Dave Friedman. Friedman was on the scene with camera in hand to capture the entire development and production of Carroll Shelby's legendary Cobra. This detailed history provides coverage of both the street and racing models, including all of the 26, 289 and 427 models. Fascinating first-hand accounts from Shelby and his crew members tell the entire behind-the-scenes story. Softbound edition, 168 pages, with 50 black & white illustrations and 150 in color. VERY nice condition.
4) STOCK CAR MODEL KIT Encyclopedia & Price Guide by Bill Coulter By Krause Publications (1999)
Though to old to be a comprehensive price guide, this soft sided book (8 1/2 X 11") book is 200 pages of black & white circle track models and how to build them. A wonderful book for any age modeler or just a stock car fan...dirt track or pavement, It all here. In new condition. ($5.00)
S143 marketplace and member listings.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest