News, Rumors and Gossip
- Posts: 2957
- Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 am
- Location: Valencia, Spain
Thanks for posting..
yawn.. booooring! Oh wait, there are some news in 1/43. New Porsches and 150 re-releases for Maxichamps!
"A picture is worth a thousand words, but a model is worth a thousand pictures." Harley J. Earl
My concept car 1:43 collection: viewtopic.php?t=1096
- Posts: 15516
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
Yeah, much the same (lack of) feeling for me.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen
- Posts: 28240
- Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
- Location: The Netherlands
MC seems to have given up on 1:43, the scale that made them big.
- Posts: 1678
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 am
- Location: Olympia, WA, USA
I'll be a contrarian and say that some of those Maxichamp Ford models would be welcome in my collection. Too bad that the 4-door Mk II Escort isn't a 1:43 model.