BBR 2015

News, Rumors and Gossip
Post Reply
User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6597
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

BBR 2015

Post by dbonser » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 am

P1867BLKRED 2015 Ferrari La Ferrari Black/Red Stripe
P18110 Ferrari SF15-T 2015 Sepang GP Winner S. Vettel
P18111 Ferrari SF15-T 2015 Sepang GP K. Raikkonen
P18113 Chevrolet Corvette C7.RS 2014 Le Mans GTE-Pro Class Winner
P18115 Labre Competition Chevrolet Corvette C7.RS 2014 Le Mans

Image

P1893CE Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Crystal Red
P1893B Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Silver Shark
BBRC1801 Ferrari 250 Testarossa 1958 Targa Florio Winner
BBRC1806 2015 Alfa Romeo Giulia Qradrifoglio Verde

Image

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 19651
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: BBR 2015

Post by Tom » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:42 am

Some nice ones there. Corvettes, 250 Testa Rossa (two words!), Giulia.

Rat
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 pm
Location: Calgary, Canada
Contact:

Re: BBR 2015

Post by Rat » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:23 pm

I think those might be all 1/18's but I like the C7's.

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6597
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: BBR 2015

Post by dbonser » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Rat wrote:I think those might be all 1/18's but I like the C7's.
You're right; they're 1:18. Blog where I saw them listed indicated 1:43 but BBR's site says 1:18. I'll believe BBR.

User avatar
Stu935
Posts: 2315
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 pm
Location: Stockton - U.K.

Re: BBR 2015

Post by Stu935 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 am

I would be interested in the 1:18 Corvettes, probably the class winning #64. However I would wait to see if Spark are going to release it for half the price

User avatar
Jager
Posts: 10023
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: BBR 2015

Post by Jager » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:19 am

dbonser wrote:
Rat wrote:I think those might be all 1/18's but I like the C7's.
You're right; they're 1:18. Blog where I saw them listed indicated 1:43 but BBR's site says 1:18. I'll believe BBR.
I received newsletter from the BBR Store who is indicating these are 1:43 :

http://www.bbrmodelstore.com/english/ca ... rc159.aspx

The price quoted of € 82,50 is also more indicative of a 1:43 than a 1:18. At this price they aren't much more than Spark, so might be worth a look.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

chr15b
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Manchester UK

Re: BBR 2015

Post by chr15b » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:48 am

Really like the corvette

Rat
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 pm
Location: Calgary, Canada
Contact:

Re: BBR 2015

Post by Rat » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:17 am

Jager wrote:
dbonser wrote:
Rat wrote:I think those might be all 1/18's but I like the C7's.
You're right; they're 1:18. Blog where I saw them listed indicated 1:43 but BBR's site says 1:18. I'll believe BBR.
I received newsletter from the BBR Store who is indicating these are 1:43 :

http://www.bbrmodelstore.com/english/ca ... rc159.aspx

The price quoted of € 82,50 is also more indicative of a 1:43 than a 1:18. At this price they aren't much more than Spark, so might be worth a look.
The car in your link is the #63 which isn't what was posted earlier. Also, all the item numbers in Douglas's post start with "18" and the packaging is pointing to 1/18. Look at the red Corvette already available on eBay where the tag is beside the model and not in front as it usually is on 1/43 bases but it looks like they will release the C7.R in 1/43 as well.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest