The models are priced at £100 each month, with a car to be released every 2 months over 2 years. The collection will be limited to 500 pieces worldwide and will include the following :Over the last 24 months, we have been working with Sir Stirling to create the definitive Stirling Moss Racing Car Collection.
We have spent many hours in conversation with Sir Stirling to create a collection of some of the most significant and important cars that he drove during his illustrious career.
Some may disagree with our choices, but Sir Stirling was very much involved in the decision, and we believe that we have selected 12 of his most important cars.
1. Jaguar XK120 - 1st 1950 TT
2. Jaguar MK VII - 1st 1952 Silverstone Touring cars
3. Sunbeam Talbot 90 - 2nd 1952 Monte Carlo Rally
4. Jaguar C-Type - 2nd 1953 Le Mans
5. Mercedes W196 - 1st 1955 British GP
6. Mercedes 300 SLR - 1st 1955 Mille Miglia
7. Maserati 250F - 1st 1956 Monaco GP
8. Vanwall - 1st 1957 British GP
9. Aston Martin DBR1 - 1st 1959 TT
10. Ferrari 250GT - 1st 1960 TT
11. Maserati T61 - 1st 1960 Nurburgring 1000km
12. Porsche RS60 - Retired 1961 Targa Florio.