Ur quattro and nothing but ur quattro

URQRR20V

Re: Ur quattro and nothing but ur quattro

Post by URQRR20V » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Just one clip of loads on YouTube from the 100 Jahre event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7jn2DgK ... re=related

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 am

Andy
Andy

British roads have history. Some were built by the Romans. British road investment being what it is, they have only been re-surfaced a few times since.

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Like Pauls but not signed :cry:

Andy
Andy

British roads have history. Some were built by the Romans. British road investment being what it is, they have only been re-surfaced a few times since.

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 am

Dressed

Undressed

Minichamps DE set

and all 3 team cars from the 1983 Safari Rally - A Scala43 set

Andy
Andy

URQRR20V

Post by URQRR20V » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 am

Fabulous - have all these just arrived or have you had them some time...

Re the signing of my WR car - I waited until all the crowds had gone outside his tent during signing and came back while he was having his bratwurst and chips and made out I had come all the way from Australia to his manager but he was Ok and signed it for me - quite a buzz talking to him one to one. I was the icing on a mega weekend - tons of stuff on YouTube if you type in Donauring Audi 100 Jahre - Audi brought out all their famous sport cars through the years and the UR Quattro owners collection was unreal...

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 am

I've had them ages - it's just that i've made space for them to be displayed

I bet it was - you blagger ;) Nice

I watched all that film that you gave me with them all going round and round about a dozen times - it was epic

Andy
Andy

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 am

All of these are Trofeu based

Scala43

Scala43

Scala43

P&J Models

Scala43

Andy
Andy

RaceOddity
Location: I come from the land of ice and snow....or Calgary,Canada if you prefer.

Post by RaceOddity » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 am

scalainj wrote:
Undressed

Andy
Yopu naughty beggar, you know we are tempted by the risque shots. :mrgreen:

Seriously, great adds sir, always an interesting peek over here. Some even have numbers.

Scott

URQRR20V

Post by URQRR20V » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

scalainj wrote:I watched all that film that you gave me with them all going round and round about a dozen times - it was epic

Andy
Excellent - I had forgotten all about that. It was a good job I made 3-4 copies of DVDs from the tape after the event as last year my Panasonic Handycam finally packed up - all my own fault for keeping a squashed banana in the same backpack - doh :shock: Come the day - a new one will be sourced... 8-)

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:00 pm

RaceOddity wrote:
scalainj wrote:
Undressed

Andy
Yopu naughty beggar, you know we are tempted by the risque shots. :mrgreen:

Seriously, great adds sir, always an interesting peek over here. Some even have numbers.

Scott
You know me, automotive creations to tease you with :lol:

The quattro have got to the point where far more have numbers now. Today the museum, tomorrow the world ;)
URQRR20V wrote:
scalainj wrote:I watched all that film that you gave me with them all going round and round about a dozen times - it was epic

Andy
Excellent - I had forgotten all about that. It was a good job I made 3-4 copies of DVDs from the tape after the event as last year my Panasonic Handycam finally packed up - all my own fault for keeping a squashed banana in the same backpack - doh :shock: Come the day - a new one will be sourced... 8-)
Was a most entertaining watch. Better without the banana though.....slipped up there i think :roll:

Andy
Andy

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:00 pm

P&J Models

Andy
Andy

Zeus

Post by Zeus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 pm

MMMMM 1986 RAC aswell
I'm not addicted to models, an addict admits their problems & I don't have a problem.

URQRR20V

Post by URQRR20V » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 am

This is the first ever silver one I have seen - looks good. I really like all those Trofeau based cars. All this mention of RAC reminds me to find all my pics I took when living in Harrogate and saw them all leave the exhibition halls - saw Louise Aitken Walker

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 am

Zeus wrote:MMMMM 1986 RAC aswell
Yes - i have others from this rally too, just haven't got them out on display yet
URQRR20V wrote:This is the first ever silver one I have seen - looks good. I really like all those Trofeau based cars. All this mention of RAC reminds me to find all my pics I took when living in Harrogate and saw them all leave the exhibition halls - saw Louise Aitken Walker
What more can a man ask for eh ;)
I do have another silver car, but most are white of course, with the occasional black car, and a luminous yellow one to

Here's further goodness - Minichamps this time

Andy
Andy

URQRR20V

Post by URQRR20V » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 am

Yay :) and with 'fully leaded' HB stickers to boot...that must make it the Audi DE version ;)

URQRR20V

Post by URQRR20V » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 am

scalainj wrote:
Yes - i have others from this rally too, just haven't got them out on display yet

Andy

Well - seems you are in the groove unpacking stuff so there must be the mother of all group shots looking in the not too distant future :mrgreen:

philsaunders

Post by philsaunders » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

As I had the benefit of your generous assistance in procuring this very car... Great model Andy!!
Friends don't let friends early apex...

Zeus

Post by Zeus » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm

scalainj wrote:
Cool.

I have decals for Harald Demuth quattro Sport. Plus 5 6R4s...hoping Ixo bring out the other 2 due soon.
I'm not addicted to models, an addict admits their problems & I don't have a problem.

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 pm

URQRR20V wrote:Yay :) and with 'fully leaded' HB stickers to boot...that must make it the Audi DE version ;)
That it does
philsaunders wrote:As I had the benefit of your generous assistance in procuring this very car... Great model Andy!!
Thanks Phil
Zeus wrote:
scalainj wrote:
Cool.

I have decals for Harald Demuth quattro Sport. Plus 5 6R4s...hoping Ixo bring out the other 2 due soon.
I don't have any of those, but i have to add a 6R4 at some point
URQRR20V wrote:
scalainj wrote:

Andy

Well - seems you are in the groove unpacking stuff so there must be the mother of all group shots looking in the not too distant future :mrgreen:
Not quite a group shot but here is the Quattro part of my display

Andy
Andy

DeadCanDanceR

Post by DeadCanDanceR » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am

Great display, Andy! ;)

...but, I spotted an Alfa among the Quattros... :o
-Julio-

URQRR20V

Post by URQRR20V » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 am

What fun! I think I will blow yr pics up to 6 ft x 8ft and stick em on my wall just so I can tick off the ones I have :lol: What a great collection - So the falcon's heard the falconer heh? (copy of a Michael Douglas quote from Wall Street)

You should send that to slipperyfish or sloppyMike or whatever he calls himself these days to educate the ppl at quattro GMBH and remind them of their heritage. Sorry...I'll get off me soapbox now...

scalainj
Site Admin

Post by scalainj » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 am

DeadCanDanceR wrote:Great display, Andy! ;)

...but, I spotted an Alfa among the Quattros... :o
Thanks Julio

Yes - thats where the Jager collection kicks off. There a couple of others marques/types that slipped in but it would have led to awkward photo shapes to exclude.
URQRR20V wrote:What fun! I think I will blow yr pics up to 6 ft x 8ft and stick em on my wall just so I can tick off the ones I have :lol: What a great collection - So the falcon's heard the falconer heh? (copy of a Michael Douglas quote from Wall Street)

You should send that to slipperyfish or sloppyMike or whatever he calls himself these days to educate the ppl at quattro GMBH and remind them of their heritage. Sorry...I'll get off me soapbox now...
They'll be fuzzy at that size. ;)
I think i have nearly as many LWB competition cars again which will come out as create space for them. Plus some further SWB

Soapysid - quite where that came from i've never asked - should do really
Perhaps i should pop an A1 in the livery in there to show them how out of place it looks, but that would mean having to look at it.

Andy
Andy

Zeus

Post by Zeus » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Outstanding Audi collection Andy, got atleast 10 I'm after 8-)

JSB33
Site Admin

Post by JSB33 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:34 am

Zeus wrote:Outstanding Audi collection Andy, got atleast 10 I'm after 8-)
Only 10?

Must have missed this, impressive is hardly an impressive enough word to usu in describing this. ;)
Jeff
ImageImage