WRC Rally Winners

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Tanak Yaris WRC Portugal 2019 Minipartes MNPRP2019

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Ford Sierra Cossie 1988 TdC Auriol Spark S2626

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:37 am

reeft1 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 pm
Ford Sierra Cossie 1988 TdC Auriol Spark S2626
Interesting choice by Spark. Certainly not something I would ever have expected.

And I need to make some updates to the lists. Thanks for keeping them coming Paul!

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Tanak Portugal 2019 Hyundai Spark S5991

The Maltings
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:31 am
Location: York, UK

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by The Maltings » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:41 am

reeft1 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 pm
Ford Sierra Cossie 1988 TdC Auriol Spark S2626
Possibly because they sponsored Auriol in the 2018 TDC Historique in a recreation of the 88 car.

Pic here:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:51 am

Bound to be a few repeats in this new spanish issue by Altaya - "https://www.planetadeagostini.es/miniat ... s-de-rally" - Vencedores de Rally translates as "Rally Winners". Given the picture of a Wales Rally GB VW Polo WRC, this might be the "unknown Altaya partswork" you reference against the 2016 winner Douglas.

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:16 am

Codes for Hyundai Motorsport 2016 winners:

Argentina Paddon 2016 - MM -109436
Sardinia Neuville 2016 - MM - 109435

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:27 am

Tanak Argentina 2018 spark released

The Maltings
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:31 am
Location: York, UK

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by The Maltings » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 am

reeft1 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:51 am
Bound to be a few repeats in this new spanish issue by Altaya - "https://www.planetadeagostini.es/miniat ... s-de-rally" - Vencedores de Rally translates as "Rally Winners". Given the picture of a Wales Rally GB VW Polo WRC, this might be the "unknown Altaya partswork" you reference against the 2016 winner Douglas.
Not a WRC winner but an interesting release in this series:


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-43-Hyundai ... 0033.m2042

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:17 am

Thought you'd like this picture Douglas
Image

k1w1taxi
Posts: 3667
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Hamilton, Shakey Isles

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by k1w1taxi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:14 pm

That's just cruel.

Cheers
Lee

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm

Ford Escort 1st 1000 Lakes 1973 Trofeu RR Fi 03

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Tanak finland 2019 ixo ram723
Neuville argentina 2019 ixo ram721

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Alen 1000 lakes 1978 fiat 131 Trofeu RR.fi 04

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:04 am

reeft1 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm
Ford Escort 1st 1000 Lakes 1973 Trofeu RR Fi 03
About time somebody made this one. Can't believe it has been overlooked until now. Found a good link: https://www.american-excellence.com/Tro ... n-H.Liddon

Need to work on getting all of your updated added in next week.

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:42 am

Nice to see you back posting Douglas - have they sold out of HPIs in the US? ;)

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:01 pm

reeft1 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:42 am
Nice to see you back posting Douglas - have they sold out of HPIs in the US? ;)
Yeah, I think I bought the last remaining inventory. :lol:
I plan to be more active here but as the year winds to a close.

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:55 pm

Top Marques is now getting into 1:43. Lancia Delta Integrale 1992 Monte Carlo Winner:

Image

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 24282
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by Tom » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Oooh, nice! I hope prices are more reasonable than their 1:18s...

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Tom wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:00 pm
Oooh, nice! I hope prices are more reasonable than their 1:18s...
Based on the link above it's about $135 which is definitely less than their 1:18s but I'm not sure how reasonable it is.

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:36 pm

reeft1 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm
Tanak Yaris WRC Portugal 2019 Minipartes MNPRP2019
Do you have a link for this? Can't find it on Minipartes' site or anywhere else. :?:
reeft1 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:49 pm
Tanak Portugal 2019 Hyundai Spark S5991
I thought Tanak drove for Toyota for the entire season. ;)
reeft1 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:16 am
Codes for Hyundai Motorsport 2016 winners:

Argentina Paddon 2016 - MM -109436
Sardinia Neuville 2016 - MM - 109435
Are these the same as the ones CK Modelcars/Sportexpress were blowing for €9.95?
Where did you get the #s?

User avatar
reeft1
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by reeft1 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:46 am

dbonser wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:36 pm
reeft1 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm
Tanak Yaris WRC Portugal 2019 Minipartes MNPRP2019
Do you have a link for this? Can't find it on Minipartes' site or anywhere else. :?:
reeft1 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:49 pm
Tanak Portugal 2019 Hyundai Spark S5991
I thought Tanak drove for Toyota for the entire season. ;)
reeft1 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:16 am
Codes for Hyundai Motorsport 2016 winners:

Argentina Paddon 2016 - MM -109436
Sardinia Neuville 2016 - MM - 109435
Are these the same as the ones CK Modelcars/Sportexpress were blowing for €9.95?
Where did you get the #s?




Just checking you are awake re the Tanak Portugal 2019 winner :D

I get a newsletter from Minitec (L.Fonseca <lfonseca@minitec.pt> who run the Minipartes brand). On 26th July they dropped me an email which listed these:

Next news Minipartes/IXO
MNPRP2019

Outubro 2019 TOYOTA Yaris WRC N°8 O.Tänak
Winner R. Portugal 2019 44.95€

MNP512 Ford Fiesta R5Rally Monte Carlo 2019 Katsuta Takamoto/ Daniel Barritt 39.95€

MNP513 Skoda Fabia R5- Rally Ypres 2018 Bryan Bouffier/X. Panseri 39.95€





Codes for HM 2016 winners:
https://www.facebook.com/motorsport43/p ... 755322495/

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:15 am

Thanks for the details!

User avatar
dbonser
Site Admin
Posts: 6942
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WRC Rally Winners

Post by dbonser » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:04 pm

reeft1 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:51 am
Bound to be a few repeats in this new spanish issue by Altaya - "https://www.planetadeagostini.es/miniat ... s-de-rally" - Vencedores de Rally translates as "Rally Winners". Given the picture of a Wales Rally GB VW Polo WRC, this might be the "unknown Altaya partswork" you reference against the 2016 winner Douglas.
No photos of the bases on that site but I'll go with it. ;)

Post Reply