MODELLAUTOGIGI.CH

Listing of Retailer sites and sales
StevieSX

MODELLAUTOGIGI.CH

Post by StevieSX »

Is anybody aware of MODELLAUTOGIGI.CH - looking at one of the models they have on there but never quite sure about non UK websites as I'm less familiar with domains etc...

Alex_W

Re: MODELLAUTOGIGI.CH

Post by Alex_W »

Don't know the company but .ch is Swiss.

Jager

Post by Jager »

The website has a street address and phone number which always gives me confidence. Putting the address in google maps suggests to me it might be in a residential area, so could be a home based business (that's not unusual, I was very surprised when I visited Raceland 6 or 7 years ago to find that it was run from a guys back yard shed !). They accept PayPal, so if you paid that way you'll have their buyer protection to fall back on.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

StevieSX

Post by StevieSX »

Jager wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:47 pm
The website has a street address and phone number which always gives me confidence. Putting the address in google maps suggests to me it might be in a residential area, so could be a home based business (that's not unusual, I was very surprised when I visited Raceland 6 or 7 years ago to find that it was run from a guys back yard shed !). They accept PayPal, so if you paid that way you'll have their buyer protection to fall back on.
Appreciated!