- Posts: 2638
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:00 pm
- Location: Luxembourg
- Posts: 20924
- Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
- Location: The Netherlands
The Seat and R5 Turbo are really nice, and the DAF is on my wish list.
- Posts: 5062
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:20 am
- Location: Braidwood, Australia
Nice to see you back Patrick. I didn’t know about the Seat, a very interesting model. The Renault stands out for me, as does the DAF, but I’m not sure I’d want to tackle the Monte in a car that small!
- Posts: 11037
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
The DAF looks very nicely done. Is not surprising its on Tom's wishlist.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen
- Site Admin
- Posts: 40207
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
- Location: Bedford
Very appealing little car.
- Posts: 5400
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:39 am
- Location: Brazil, cold South
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest