- Posts: 328
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:11 pm
- Posts: 5420
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:39 am
- Location: Brazil, cold South
- Posts: 5078
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:20 am
- Location: Braidwood, Australia
I like these. I would have irked to see Rossi cross over onto 4 wheels a bit more.
- Posts: 11061
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
Nice group. Like Martin I would like to have seen Rossi spend a bit more time on 4 wheels. However he's still only 38, so perhaps there is still time for him to develop as a GT driver (would love to see him a Ferrari 488 with that Monster livery !).
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen
- Posts: 7951
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm
- Location: Born in Scotland/Live in Weston-super-Mare
When he retires from bikes he'll either go into Rally or GT racing for sure. I only have a Rossi bikes, no cars. I kept meaning to add them.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest