- Posts: 11773
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
Some interesting trucks are being released by Altaya as a part-works series in Brazil. I wouldn't mind getting one of these.
“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen
- Posts: 27283
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm
- Location: Guadalajara, MEXICO
That looks great!
- Posts: 21884
- Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
- Location: The Netherlands
I agree. That's coming home if I find it at a decent price.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 40894
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am
- Location: Bedford
- Posts: 3138
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 pm
I see this collection everywhere here. It's very popular.
- Posts: 1190
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 am
- Location: Olympia, WA, USA
Many of the models in the Brazilian series are reworked version of IXO European truck series.